Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do this form ahead of time online and keep the QR bar code screenshot. They hand you the form when you are in line which makes it difficult to fill out. Not sure why they cant give it to you on the plane with the other forms? Temp checks everywhere you go, airport, hotels, restaurants, dive boats. Any one with an open business has been through training/prtotols or they cant open. I feel safer here than the USA. I need a hair cut and will get one before I fly home Friday.

http://afac.hostingerapp.com/?__cf_...g5aMESXUsDptIlrAl0oLRy7YjzNilVmJg9p_1Fn95_ZGM

How soon before arrival can you fill this form out??
And suddenly it opens ok?

You can complete the immigration form up to 30 days before arrival. I have been on flights that did not have any, finding them at the arrival lobby made me lose my place in line, then was a hassle to fill out in line. Instituto Nacional de Migración - Forma Migratoria Múltiple

This one for Customs is a pain that can only be completed 3 days in advance. I don't have a printer, ask my daughter to print and mail the rare forms I need, so I'll just do it there while waiting on my bags. Datos de identificación

Don't even try. That's the one that's blocked by my anti-virus and google both.

You can complete the immigration form up to 30 days before arrival. I have been on flights that did not have any, finding them at the arrival lobby made me lose my place in line, then was a hassle to fill out in line. Instituto Nacional de Migración - Forma Migratoria Múltiple

This one for Customs is a pain that can only be completed 3 days in advance. I don't have a printer, ask my daughter to print and mail the rare forms I need, so I'll just do it there while waiting on my bags. Datos de identificación

FYI...I was not blocked. I have great antivurus software too. (Bank)

FYI...I was not blocked. I have great antivurus software too. (Bank)
On Google? Did you get the form completed ok?

three weeks to go. spending the whole week in Coz and diving with Pelagic Ventures and Plongee Grand Coz. Probably just going to stay at Maria Carmen. Anyone else going to be in Coz from 9/3 through 9/10?
I'll probably just miss you. I'm in Cozumel from 8/28 - 9/4 then on to Xcalak/Mahahual for a week.

And now it opens for me. This is a very recent change. Who knows.

Could you get the Customs form to complete with a future date of over four days?

ASAP once Delta (hopefully) re-starts their non-stop flights from Atlanta.

fingers crossed.
Checked with Delta today. Still no date on that segment. They're doing CUN though. I ended up going with United IAH - CZM.

Checked with Delta today. Still no date on that segment. They're doing CUN though. I ended up going with United IAH - CZM.

Yep. I’ve been checking every once in a while. We’ve gotten really spoiled over the last couple of years. Atlanta to Cozumel via Delta non-stop was 2.5 hours. We could leave the house at 8:00 am, drive to the airport, fly to CZM and were always the first stop on the airport shuttle run. In the condo and unpacked by mid-afternoon and drinking margaritas by the ocean 15 minutes after unpacking.

Sigh...

We are in Coz right now. Filled out the health/Covid online form as directed by the AA check in in DFW as “we will need to show a screenshot of the completed form barcode” in Mexico upon landing. No one asked to see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom