150$ full face dive mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler najib

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well as usual I look for junk cars on Facebook marketplace and I fix and sell it for profit. I am about to sell a Chevy s10 that I bought for 200 and I am going to sell it for a bit of a higher price. But I have grown a bit of a relationship with this truck so I have been driving it to work, it’s proven to be a good work truck. And yes If your wandering I have a job at 14. Farming, mechanical, and sometimes diesel mechanics when the diesel tractor needs fixed. And lastly remodeling homes. We just spent last summer remodeling a rental house. 2 guys me and my boss.

Anyways back on topic! I seen this full face mask on market place, I have no interest in buying it. But it was surprisingly cheap! It had a blue tooth function I guess. He wants 150, the guy doesn’t seem like a diver and his profile has nothing to do with diving. But hey I could be wrong. But If you would like to buy it and your too far away I would not mind buying it and shipping it too you for the price the guy wants, and I have never heard of this full face mask brand before so this could be a knock off. I have absolutely no idea. Here’s a picture

once again I have no use for a full face, I just don’t like the idea of it, and I have never tried it so I cannot judge but I’m going to stick with the classic regulator

Attachments

• 77036477-0BC8-4F4E-A0C2-BE6B8C954487.jpeg
    77036477-0BC8-4F4E-A0C2-BE6B8C954487.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 138
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom