Shearwater Peregrine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But then you wouldn't have Buhlman and SurGF.
For me, seeing my SurGF is the biggest contribution to dive safety EVER. I'm predicting it'll be mainstream in every DC within a decade.
I will hold you to it. Other deco algorithms are too big out there to allow this to happen. It will definitely move in that direction. SurfGF is the most important feature in my armamentarium.

I'm not convinced by AI, but then I'm still sceptical about electric windows in my car. Witchcraft I tells yah!

As you were.

Burn the witch!

3Hqw.gif

What's the cheapest AI integrated computer that you'd consider if you opted for something like that and gave up the nice screen/buhlman/surfGF features of the peregrine?

What's the cheapest AI integrated computer that you'd consider if you opted for something like that and gave up the nice screen/buhlman/surfGF features of the peregrine?
Suunto Vyper Air's are going pretty cheap. I had a long run of solid luck with Suunto, until I didn't. YMMV.

Does anyone actually have a Peregrine, yet?
I'm reasonably confident that we should be able to download from it.
If you do, could you contact me at Dirk at
Subsurface-divelog.
Dot org?
I have one.

Suunto Vyper Air's are going pretty cheap. I had a long run of solid luck with Suunto, until I didn't. YMMV.

No AI computer is inexpensive. When you shop for a bargain, make sure you are willing to accept the deco algorithm the computer runs. Also, decide whether you want a Pelagic Pressure Systems transmitter, or one of the brand specific transmitters. The former will allow you to switch to a Shearwater computer without having to purchase a new transmitter.

Peregrine bug:
Setting the time at 00:23AM doesn't work.
Options for 2nd hour digit are 1-9.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom