Has anyone tried this defog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in the habit of spitting in my wetsuit and peeing in my mask.
Interesting technique.

I use baby shampoo (tear free version). It works and it's cheap. Once the dive is over, I use conditioner on my hair then I'm all set.:wink:

For second dive, I rinse and repeat.

Is that from parking-lot-to-boat or town-to-town?
On the boat too, unless you have a particular location where you prefer to infect or be infected. :)

More truth time.

I've been a baby shampoo user for 10+ years. As I'm getting older and after lasik it does slightly bother my eyes so why not try something else. A me thing I will not spit and now that I'm doing charters more with the corona thing it's not allowed so I'm exploring options.

Or maybe I'm just using to much baby shampoo.

I'm so weary...

What is their position on sneezing?

Divad,

That's funny,

Their notices don't say, coughing not mentioned either, nor is blowing your nose, and disposing of the Kleenex.

Coughing and sneezing would be covered with mask wearing, blowing your nose, I guess you excuse yourself and visit the head.

LOL

Rose.

Just don't get it in your eyes. I did and lost a day of diving once.
Wow, sorry to hear that... losing a whole day of diving is terrible. Did rinsing with clear runnng water not help at all? I'm a little bit surprised the irritation lasted the entire day and it didn't diminsh enough to let you dive later in the day.

Never bothered me, though. Maybe the amount is key - just a couple of droplets is enough. I guess that's insufficient to irritate the eyes, but it's enough to do the job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom