Solved: Adding a new rebreather brand in the profile list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
JMBL

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi !

Was wondering if it would be possible to add a new brand of CCR in the multiple choice on the profile page ? Or at least, a generic description like mCCR ?

I know it's only cosmetic, but I'm not able to specify my machine in anyway.

The link to the brand homepage : Triton

Thanks.

Just put a description of the unit in the dive equipment box. I have the same problem as my unit is hardly a Dolphin except for some pieces.

And the JJ-CCR!
Triton has been added
The JJ-CCR is already there.
Just put a description of the unit in the dive equipment box. I have the same problem as my unit is hardly a Dolphin except for some pieces.
How about "Custom CCR"? It could also read "DIY CCR"

Thank you. But I'm unable to find the triton anywhere, neither in the 'Rebreather type' pop up, nor in the 'Rebreather experience' multiple choice.

It's not showing up yet for some reason. When I went to the spot on the ACP where it lists them, it was missing. I possibly had not saved it correctly. I added it again, watch it save it and went back to check. It's still there where it's supposed to be. Often, it takes xenforo time to populate choices, so I'll check it in an hour or so. It usually tells us it's rebuilding, but not this time.

Thanks again !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom