Coldwater diving octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon is the only modern brand that runs at strange IP's and the Cyklons are the only ones that become an issue to use with other regulators.
The reason to stay with the same brand is to make less hassle when you need to get them serviced.

Yeah, I thought so; been out of the loop; wasn't quite sure if anyone else was futzing with odd IPs -- leave it to the Swedes . . .

Poseidon is the only modern brand that runs at strange IP's and the Cyklons are the only ones that become an issue to use with other regulators.
Although Poseidon Cyklon Metal is an absolutely gorgeous looking regulator for those of us with stronger lips :D

(it is a bit hefty but I like its robust all metal construction - and no, I do not mix it with other regs, my main regs are Apeks running at 8.5 to 9 bar IP and the Cyklon is only used on a stage bottle for now)

Thank you for all the input.
I bought myself a second g260.
It just feels better compared to the r195.

I am very excited for the upcoming winter dives.

If it feels better, then it is better.

Winter dives are the best! Enjoy them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom