Insufficient privileges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somehow I can't comment on the thread I created: DIR- GUE - GUE fundamentals, tec pass?

It shows me (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) instead of a reply form.

Is it some sort of restriction on my account? Thanks.

My wife says the same thing to me when we get into an argument. Interesting.

Since forums have an Opt in setting to allow posting that might be what happened to you.

The thread was moved by a moderator to a closed forum, which is an opt in forum. You may opt in to DIR or ask for the thread to be moved back to an open forum by reporting it.

I've added you to the DIR group. You should be able to post on it now.

Same problem

Can I be added in too...

I bought a CCR right after I did Fundies. I understand what Jarrod Jablonski and Richard Lundgren are saying about slowing down a bit, by suggesting Tech1 before going onto a CCR, but I'm off to Bikini in 2022 and I'm not going there on open circuit. I need the practice ahead of time, I am still smart enough to dive with Ally 80 BO regardless of how shallow.

Same problem

Can I be added in too...

I bought a CCR right after I did Fundies. I understand what Jarrod Jablonski and Richard Lundgren are saying about slowing down a bit, by suggesting Tech1 before going onto a CCR, but I'm off to Bikini in 2022 and I'm not going there on open circuit. I need the practice ahead of time, I am still smart enough to dive with Ally 80 BO regardless of how shallow.
Added you, reply here if you have any issues going forward.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom