Wanted Atomic First Stage - DIN with swivel (B or Z series) and a Second Sage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi SB Family

Atomic Regs... If you have any sitting around and you want to turn them into money, I'm your guy.

I'm building out another set or two. I'm specifically looking for a DIN first stage (DIN kits are insane as add on parts) and one or two second stages. B series or Z series (any model). Swivel first-stage required, sealed would be nice, but not required. Don't need hoses.

Do you have anything like this?

Let me know and I'll PayPal or Zelle cash to you today.

I'm in So Florida.

Thanks!

- Ken

My Z3 is a swivel.

Looks Standard to me..........you may be talking about first stage swivel?

Z3 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
  • Precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium components.
  • Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
  • Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
  • Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
  • Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
  • Z3 hose features patented Brass Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.

I have one. Not in service. Not much use, but shelved a few years ago.

What is it worth?

Back
Top Bottom