Oceanic Geo O-ring size/durometer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I ordered more from that Czech seller in May and they took about 5 weeks to arrive. Oringsandmore seems like a great store, but I wonder what shipping to Canada would cost.
Entering Toronto as shipping destination for 25 orings shows only .60 increase in shipping cost, $5.80 total. It appears free shipping on orders over $15 applies for Canada as well, when testing the shipping calculator.
My previous purchases with Oringsandmore have arrived quickly, a few days after placing order.

Reactions: LKJ
I've not had good experience with Scuba Gaskets. The sizes they offer by computer model do not always seem to be the right sizes.

Entering Toronto as shipping destination for 25 orings shows only .60 increase in shipping cost, $5.80 total. It appears free shipping on orders over $15 applies for Canada as well, when testing the shipping calculator.
My previous purchases with Oringsandmore have arrived quickly, a few days after placing order.
Unusually fair!

In case helpful to anyone reading this later, I ordered the Geo2 o-ring from the ebay seller "pavlina_kyrychova". I ordered 27 x 1,3 to be specific. They didn't fit. The diamater is ok but it was too thick and it didn't allow the door to be placed back in properly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom