Closed: Innerspace Systems Pathfinder (Unit #041)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anthoc24

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’m thinking of selling my Pathfinder with Tetradon wing, top-of-shoulder counterlungs, primary controller, and the ISS bailout valve (which is the guts of the APEKS regulator). Unit is in excellent condition. I’ve done about 60 dives on it and always meticulously cared for it. It’s quite a small unit so assuming you can arrange two cylinders at a dive location, you can carry the scrubber housing and head in carryon luggage. Comes with cylinder shadow mounts and a lightweight stainless steel backplate. Ping me if you are interested; I’ll post some pics in a day or so. Looking for around $3.5k but let’s talk. I’m in Melbourne, Australia.

Here are the images of the unit with wing and backplate. The yellow cylinders are not included, nor are the 1st stage regulators or hoses (but I can provide you with the hose lengths and equipment I've used that seem to work well for me). There is a lumbar pad for the backplate, too (not shown) and I have a spares kit containing the red seals, scrubber housing seal, and scrubber to head seals. Any questions, let me know.

Attachments

• Pathfinder 1.jpg
    Pathfinder 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Pathfinder 2.jpg
    Pathfinder 2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Pathfinder 3.jpg
    Pathfinder 3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 237
  • Pathfinder 4.jpg
    Pathfinder 4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Pathfinder 5.jpg
    Pathfinder 5.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Pathfinder 6.jpg
    Pathfinder 6.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Pathfinder 7.jpg
    Pathfinder 7.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Pathfinder 8.jpg
    Pathfinder 8.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Pathfinder 9.jpg
    Pathfinder 9.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Pathfinder 10.jpg
    Pathfinder 10.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 229
I like the stickers on the tanks...that alone would make me want to buy it...but alas, way outside of my skill and price range...for now...ONE DAY!!!!
raw.png

Willing to drop the price to A$3200 or sell it without the wing and plate.

Any chance you could check on shipping to;

Victoria BC
Canada
V9C0B4

I hope the wife doesn’t see this........

From a quick online quote to ship 25kg (it will probably be lighter than that) the estimate is A$280 or $260 Canadian dollars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom