Well, today was a new diving experience for me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if i smell it , you just got charged 50 bucks , and yes that stops it

if i smell it , you just got charged 50 bucks , and yes that stops it
I am not sure you’d be able to smell pee on a wetsuit ?

I am now picturing a person smelling wet wetsuits ...

Coincidentally, I did just this past weekend on my dry suit cert dive. Was really surprising too.

Almost spit the regulator out of my mouth. Caught it just in time and only got a little water in my mouth, which an exhale fixed.

actually i have a heighten sense of smell i CAN smell pee a mile away no need to put it to my face

never sneezed, but sounds fun

2 weeks ago I was trying a drysuit during a demo, and I almost peed in it.

actually i have a heighten sense of smell i CAN smell pee a mile away no need to put it to my face
That’s quite impressive.

Or maybe it’s my sense of smell that is poor.

Years ago my wife got nauseated on her ow checkout dive in a FL spring. Bad mayonnaise on a lunch sandwich. She said she just pulled out the regulator, threw up in the water, put the regulator back in and felt fine afterwards. She also said that within seconds, the fish cleaned up the mess in the water! Yuk!

Well, today was a new one on me! I would have never though it possible to sneeze on SCUBA yet I did. It expresses itself more through the regulator though like a cough.

That said, I did sneeze. Has anyone else had this experience?

I had my fist sneeze on a dive on Saturday too!!
I definitely like to log stuff like this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom