Hello from Uk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Steve,

I havent managed to have a chance to dive in the UK yet. Lockdown has me in Surrey while I am meant to be living working out of Edinburgh, so hopefully hitting up Farne Island soon and looking to also get back into dry suit diving.

I usually dive where I am working / living. I recently spent a year in the Philippines and have worked in Costa Rica, Malaysia and Seychelles for some time too. I spent a year back in Oz recently so I got some nice dives on the southern areas, like Montague island or down close to Melbourne. Otherwise I try and do at least one trip a year, with the last one being in Raja.

Welcome to the SB! One of my scuba buddies is an expat Brit from Leicester, not too distant from your current digs. Looks like we may have dived in the same places occasionally.

In the event, Welcome Aboard!

Joe
7DDF9432-FA20-4789-9D04-F8CD99824AA5.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom