We have something to share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot keep a secret. So under risk of being banned from SB and the scuba world in general, here goes....

Shearwater is announcing an entirely new SCUBA system. You stand up on the back of the boat, your entire kit flies to you and self assembles. Your mask has all the information displayed and you can blink it on and blink it off. Instead of fins, you have jet propulsion built into your booties.

Oh wait, maybe I was confusing that with Iron Man.

Actually this does kind of make sense since they released the 2020 limited edition iron man themed Teric :popcorn:

With some simple Google-fu. I have found the name, picture, price and trademark listing. Pretty cool product.

Hint to dealers about to sell this product. Don’t list it on your website and then try to take it down. Google never forgets.

or all this info is a mass distraction to lead me away from the actual product.
Is it possible? To learn this power?
Anyway i am even more curious now!

7CB22817-6AF2-414B-A0CB-CBD9DCCAEE71.jpeg

The fact that the dealer already had a website for it likely indicates that we might see a short window from announcement to release.

I anticipate whatever it is they are releasing you will be able to order immediately after the announcement.

I've seen the specs on another site. I also can keep a secret. :D

Back
Top Bottom