Wanted Seeking Halcyon Eclipse 30lb wing cover.I’ll take one even in bad conditi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louis E

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am seeking a Halcyon eclipse 30lb bladder cover. I’ll accept even one that’s in bad condition.

Did you already ask Halcyon? Depending what is wrong with the original they may even do it as a warranty replacement.

Did you already ask Halcyon? Depending what is wrong with the original they may even do it as a warranty replacement.

Look in to this. My 15 year old 30lb wing's cover just started (literally) coming apart at the seams, top and bottom within a couple weeks of each other. I asked last week and was told it'll be covered by warranty.

I’ve well over 750 dives in salt water alone add maybe 1/2 a lifetime in chlorinated pool water. I’d rinse maybe once a week.
Workmanship beyond what we are used to these days.
Halcyon no longer makes the cover. Suggested I just buy a new cover and bladder. My bladder is perfect.
I’ve a seamstress who will make one for me I need a cover for her to use as a pattern
The old one was beyond recovery. At a point it was shreds couldn’t salvage much for the pattern after we took it apart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom