Aqua Lung Micra Air Mic assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0JEH474

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for assistance finding a user manual and or service manual for the aqua lung air mic I have found both for the Micra adj but not the air mic. Let me know if you can help

Check the attached file below and let me know if it fits what you are looking for.

-Z

Attachments

• Aqualung Micra.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 115
This attached file has detailed exploded parts diagrams...pg. 28 for right hand, pg 29 for left hand.

-Z

Attachments

• aqualung_spare_parts_catalog_2006.pdf
    10.1 MB · Views: 105
I would still like to find info on how the air mic worked or attaches

My understanding is that the Air Mic could be configured to use standard LP hose or configured to use a hose with a compatible quick disconnect fitting.

Here is a link to an adapter that can convert a standard LP hose for use with the QD configuration of the Air Mic 2nd stage among others:
SeaQuest inflator Hose Adapter

-Z

I would still like to find info on how the air mic worked or attaches
This configuration has the power inflator designed for use with the micra as alternate.
20200720_091537.jpg 20200720_091655.jpg

Great, that helps alot. I have the micra but not a compatible inflator hose. Hopefully I can find one.

Great, that helps alot. I have the micra but not a compatible inflator hose. Hopefully I can find one.

I am not 100% sure but I don't think you need to find one. I believe you can use the adapter I linked to earlier to convert a standard LP reg hose to connect.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom