Missouri/Arkansas get together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, D.W. I've been diving in the Southern U.S. for sometime now.
Do I have to dust off my D.U.I. TLS 350 SEAL?
:cheers:

Hey Boston!

Well, it is personal preference, but to me it would be much more comfortable!!! Come on up, if ya can!

DW

I have seen dogs at the park, if I remember correctly. I will find out what the particular rules are, and post back.

DW

When my sister was getting her OW, the shop owner's wife brought their 2 labs with them and let them play around us and our entry point. No issues. No idea if there is an official stance on pets, but I'd bring my pups if I had someone to watch them topside.

We are out at Beaver every couple of weekendS. Next on is the 15th then the 30th. Typically our lds is doing the checkouts with the OW students out there at the same time but it’s nice to head to the bluffs and just get in some bubbles.

New here, but would be interested if anything gets planned still.

My vacation was approved, so I will be there Sept 25, 26, and 27.

DW

My vacation was approved, so I will be there Sept 25, 26, and 27.

DW
Thanks, missed that part of the thread. Will be a long trip from Iowa, but if there will be plenty of people there, it may be worth the trip. I should have no problem getting the time off.

A couple of questions- I see Friday Saturday, Sunday. When will people be arriving, and when will diving begin? Trying to decide if just driving down Friday would work out. Are there places for refills near? Is everybody camping, or are some staying in hotels nearby?

Thanks, missed that part of the thread. Will be a long trip from Iowa, but if there will be plenty of people there, it may be worth the trip. I should have no problem getting the time off.

A couple of questions- I see Friday Saturday, Sunday. When will people be arriving, and when will diving begin? Trying to decide if just driving down Friday would work out. Are there places for refills near? Is everybody camping, or are some staying in hotels nearby?

I will start another thread tonight and see if folks will respond with when they will be getting there. Meant to do it before now, but been busy.

As for fills, C&J Sports is just a few miles from the scuba park. I will contact them and make sure they are still open, they recently had a death in the family.

There are motels nearby, and also a bunkhouse at C&J. I will be driving back and forth every day.

The park is pretty busy during the summer, so I suspect there will be quite a few divers there aside from whoever may show up for the get together. There is a $5 park entrance fee, I will include details in the next thread regarding that.

DW

I will start another thread tonight and see if folks will respond with when they will be getting there. Meant to do it before now, but been busy.

As for fills, C&J Sports is just a few miles from the scuba park. I will contact them and make sure they are still open, they recently had a death in the family.

There are motels nearby, and also a bunkhouse at C&J. I will be driving back and forth every day.

The park is pretty busy during the summer, so I suspect there will be quite a few divers there aside from whoever may show up for the get together. There is a $5 park entrance fee, I will include details in the next thread regarding that.

DW
Park fee has been waived so far this year due to Covid.

Back
Top Bottom