Any other old Timers out there? Next Friday is my 20 year Anniversary w SB!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Celebrating Scubaboard and 20 years this month!

It has been an incredible & unforgettable journey!

I feel blessed to have met so many divers because of this board. In the beginning I helped put together and host many great Scuba Trips! We went to the Florida Keys and Wreckmania.. along with The Bahamas.. Belize .. Bonaire several times, Cayman..and more!

Please remember to support our advertising banner companies! They help to bring Scubaboard to you!

Here's to 20 more years & meeting several more of you along the way!!

xoxoxoxoxox
Natasha

Pretty impressive. You were around during the days of King Neptune, Lady Diver and the original Warhammer threads. Got me beat by 7 years.

Yes sir! You are right. I even met Tom ( King Neptune) in New Orleans at one of DEMA's.. way back.. :)

Can’t remember when I joined, ah, my profile says 2005.

Hello. Congratulations.
Cheers.

Congrats.. newby here only 12 years...

2005 for me

Celebrating Scubaboard and 20 years this month!

It has been an incredible & unforgettable journey!

I feel blessed to have met so many divers because of this board. In the beginning I helped put together and host many great Scuba Trips! We went to the Florida Keys and Wreckmania.. along with The Bahamas.. Belize .. Bonaire several times, Cayman..and more!

Please remember to support our advertising banner companies! They help to bring Scubaboard to you!

Here's to 20 more years & meeting several more of you along the way!!

xoxoxoxoxox
Natasha
happy birthday and here's to many more!

Back
Top Bottom