Looking for dive buddies in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weather on the Gulf looks questionable for the weekend. I’ve called just about everyone from Pensacola to Panama City and no one has anything organized except one charter still needing 3 divers for a trip out Sunday. I’m signed up for a charter out of Panama City on Sunday,but not sure if the weather is going to cooperate. Niuhi out of Pensacola said we need at least 4. I’ll be at Vortex Friday and Saturday. But if we could get something on the Gulf Friday I’m game. Saturday I’m got sessions there with my dive Instructor for Navigation dive.

I won’t get home from work until late Friday evening, so I could do anything Saturday or Sunday, charters or Vortex or whatever.

I’ll defintelty be at Vortex Saturday. I’m not sure yet if the charter out of Panama City will go Sunday or not. I’ll let you know. Pm pending

I'm gonna be in Gulf Shores July 21 and 22. Am looking for a buddy to dive the Whiskey Wreck with if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom