how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know you can get pink Jetfin clones these days? One of my clubmates has pink hoses and pink drygloves. I'm just waiting for him to show up with a pink wing.

Just because crazy trønders use pink dishwashing gloves doesn't really mean it looks nice.
My lovely blue camo jets were cheap, they were offered to me in a case of dire need: read cave awaits... fin broken. Per now the cover the "can you pass me my fins? Yes... the ugly blue ones...)
Do I strike you as "pink"?

Just because crazy trønders use pink dishwashing gloves doesn't really mean it looks nice.
Did I ever say it looked nice? Cool, sure. Not worried about innuendos, sure. Nice? No.

Me, I use Showa gloves on a ring system. They're orange and used to complement the orange piping on my Waterproof suit rather nicely. With my current Ursuit, not so much. Oh well.

Did I ever say it looked nice? Cool, sure. Not worried about innuendos, sure. Nice? No.

Me, I use Showa gloves on a ring system. They're orange and used to complement the orange piping on my Waterproof suit rather nicely. With my current Ursuit, not so much. Oh well.

"I came to dive, not to be in a fashion show" chillyinCanada 20 years ago

"To each their own" said someone smart a long time ago

How do you like the Hollis F2s? I use Mares Avanti Quattros, but they barely fit in my luggage; was thinking about getting something lighter and smaller for travel.

They're pretty good. I used them for my dives in Roatan, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Cabo San Lucas. Very lightweight. Short enough to stow in my luggage. Not as powerful as my Force Fins. When I travel, I bring my FF Adjustable bc they're compact. If you're used to wearing the Avanti Quattros, you'll notice the difference with the F2. Frogkicks are easy and so is maneuvering.

Orange Showa gloves would be great to attract the Garibaldis in Catalina. My FF's are Blue, Red, and Black; Avanti Quattro are Yellow. I saw that the OMS Slipstreams come in Orange. I might have to sell my blacks one.

2 1/2 pairs of fins.

2 pair of Deep 6 Eddys. 1 for wet, 1 for dry (needed extra room for boots)

1/2 pair of OMS Slipstreams. Gulf of Mexico ate the other one in the surf one day. Neptune was hungry that day...

4 pair:
Tusa Xpert Zoom (split fins that I haven't used in years)
Sherwood Triton fins
Aqualung Xshot fins
and my new Deep6 Eddy fins that I just ordered but haven't been shipped yet!

Ok, now it's officially 4. My Eddy's showed up yesterday!! :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom