Love, er, I mean.. Diving in a time of Covid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should read it anyway.

I've always assumed his work was depressing - and I'm a total sci-fi/fantasy geek. Should I still read it? :)

I've been thinking it's time to reread The Naked Sun (Asimov)

I'm not sure if that's one I've read - I've read several of his books - let me know if you read it! (I forget books so I end up re-reading a LOT!)

I love the play on words! I was actually planning on going to down to dive with Pura Vida in Riviera Beach this month. They are a favorite operator of mine and they are doing a good job at running their boat at a lower capacity to allow for social distancing. Given the rise in cases we're seeing again, however, I made the decision to stay home for a while longer. Makes me sad and I'm sorry not to be able to support my shop right now, but it just seems like the most prudent thing right now.

I dove with them yesterday. “Masks on the boat” was enforced. There were only nine divers; lots of space. Pura Vida is my fav op in Palm Beach. Viz was not great because the storms out there but usually 50 to 100ft

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom