Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Insufficient data. Nothing published to support conferred immunity. Onus is on claimant to prove immunity. Not the other way around.

There's no onus to prove anything to anyone else for one making a personal choice. If one thinks it's safe to travel to Coz then they can travel to Coz and need not prove to anyone that it is safe. They are free to look at what data is available - published and peer-reviewed or not - and make their own choices based on that.

No one KNOWS! Period....time will tell though and I dont care to be the Ginny pig...do you?

Opine all you want, its just that, an opinion.

No one KNOWS! Period....time will tell though and I dont care to be the Ginny pig...do you?

Opine all you want, its just that, an opinion.
I am being the Guinea pig every day. And yes, I went to Coz just before they opened. I simply don't have the option of stopping my life. I'm one of those guys who are essential.

i just booked Aug 7th-16th..NYC-CUN-NYC...going to do the Bag Drag!

Anyone recall the member who uses and recommends a private driver by name for the CUN toi Playa Ferry?

i just booked Aug 7th-16th..NYC-CUN-NYC...going to do the Bag Drag!

Anyone recall the member who uses and recommends a private driver by name for the CUN toi Playa Ferry?

Jose of All American transfer 011 52 1 998 201 1720. CV Chief turned me on to him years ago and now a to of friends. $60 private ride, reliable for pick up and let him know Aldora Dave sent you…an no I don't get kick backs!

Jose of All American transfer 011 52 1 998 201 1720. CV Chief turned me on to him years ago and now a to of friends. $60 private ride, reliable for pick up and let him know Aldora Dave sent you…an no I don't get kick backs!
Great, thank you...now get me a deal at the ViIla:grouphug2::cheers:

Ok, well, arguing about points that we can't settle because the real experts are still learning, I still want to see even recovered victims wearing masks. I went to my farm town hardware store this morning, and neither of the employees/owners was. I tried to keep my distance.

That's Chief here on the forums. His van guy charges about $30, half what many others charge,, and he is good. I've used him a few times.

The point is he does not know one way or the other. He provides you with his expert opinion which is his best guess. The COVID immunity could be like a chicken pox, which is life long for a lot of people, or could be 2 months long. There is no reliable data. I do not rely on expert opinions but prefer to review a data when it is available.
You said "He has no evidence to support his opinion, that one would develop life-long immunity after contracting COVID-19." He said nothing remotely like that.

“Have to assume” is the key word in this statement. There is an adage about that.
What he means, and I can't believe I am having to explain this, is in the absence of evidence that any immunity to the novel coronavirus one gets from having had the disease is lifelong, we HAVE TO ASSUME that it isn't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom