Wonderful Indonesia - Raja Ampat, with Coralia Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I my humble opinion:
1 Raja Ampat
2 Red Sea
3 Galapagos
4 Bonaire
5 Hawaii
Uh ho... when I see Bonaire or Hawaii in this list, I would think someone has not dived yet Komodo, Alor, PNG, Fiji etc.

I my humble opinion:
1 Raja Ampat
2 Red Sea
3 Galapagos
4 Bonaire
5 Hawaii

I have been diving in the first 4, except the last one, Hawaii. After this pandemic situation gotten under control, I guess it's time to do that. :)

I have been diving in the first 4, except the last one, Hawaii. After this pandemic situation gotten under control, I guess it's time to do that. :)
I had all but number 3, Galapagos. It is in top priority on my bucket list!!! I would include Palau if the list was a top 6!
I have videos from Palau and Hawaii on my YouTube channel, plase consider subscribbing!!

Uh ho... when I see Bonaire or Hawaii in this list, I would think someone has not dived yet Komodo, Alor, PNG, Fiji etc.
I included Bonaire on the list because of the easy, freedom of the shore diving. Your list surely is way more appealing! ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom