Martha's Quarry - reopening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

attack33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey SB, first post. I hear some rumblings about Martha's Quarry in Mt. Juliet, TN being reopened on the 05/02/2020. Can anyone else confirm this? If so, do they have onsite air fills? nitrox? any good contact info? I intend to go here often because they are local to me. I just need to get some more friends that actually want to dive regularly.

Have you found any information about this? I saw on their facebook page that posted about the re-opening for instructors with Students only right now starting next weekend. Not sure about facilities, fills, etc.

Have you found any information about this? I saw on their facebook page that posted about the re-opening for instructors with Students only right now starting next weekend. Not sure about facilities, fills, etc.
I did figure it out finally! Home - Martha's Quarry They will be opening June 6th for the public (no instructor requirement) and they will have onsite air fills.

Looks like a fun place to dive. I may have to try to set up a weekend trip down there.

DW

After hearing of Martha’s Quarry for years, I finally dived it yesterday. It was by far my favorite quarry dive.

The lake is 33 acres, so there is plenty of room to spread out. We never saw another diver while underwater. The best underwater feature is the crusher house which is about 4 stories tall. Guide lines connect many of the features. Visibility is good for this area at 20-25 ft.

I can’t wait to go again next weekend.

Note: When I type in Martha’s Quarry Dive Center in Google Maps, it points to the wrong place. The real location is 580 Quarry Rd, Mt. Juliet, TN.

After hearing of Martha’s Quarry for years, I finally dived it yesterday. It was by far my favorite quarry dive.

The lake is 33 acres, so there is plenty of room to spread out. We never saw another diver while underwater. The best underwater feature is the crusher house which is about 4 stories tall. Guide lines connect many of the features. Visibility is good for this area at 20-25 ft.

I can’t wait to go again next weekend.

Note: When I type in Martha’s Quarry Dive Center in Google Maps, it points to the wrong place. The real location is 580 Quarry Rd, Mt. Juliet, TN.
What are the water temps/thermoclines like?

Back
Top Bottom