Greetings from Ireland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hows it going? Are there many Irish divers on here? I've been diving about a year mostly in tenerife though, just got my hands on my own diving gear this week so mad to hit the water in Ireland now.

Not sure about how many Irish users there are here, but welcome to Scuba Board! :)

I really want to go back home to dive in some canals and in the whesht!

Edit: is CMAS active in Ireland?

we have the Irish underwater council or CFT they are all CMAS, alot of the sub aqua clubs seem to be affiliated with them from what I've seen. I've only done a handful of dives here most of it's been the canary islands.

How are you doing, I’m from Waterford,

Im in Cork, I head up your direction for bike rallies and the likes whenever I can , what's the diving like up there ?

G
we have the Irish underwater council or CFT they are all CMAS, alot of the sub aqua clubs seem to be affiliated with them from what I've seen. I've only done a handful of dives here most of it's been the canary islands.

Im in Cork, I head up your direction for bike rallies and the likes whenever I can , what's the diving like up there ?
Great to hear! That must mean there are some subaqua sport contests in Ireland. Underwater hockey and rugby ftw! 'Cmon the cats!

Back
Top Bottom