Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just heard that diving the cenotes in Tulum is still shut down.

Attachments

• IMG-20200702-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200702-WA0001.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 34
Eyeballing an Oct. visit. We usually fly AA, but their flexible cancellation/re-booking policy only extends until the end of Sept. Hopefully the flexibility will be extended through Oct. Checking daily:)
Orbitz will allow free re booking. Did u try them?

I just heard that diving the cenotes in Tulum is still shut down.

Does this include Puerto Aventuras? Had hoped to dive Chac Mool again or another in that area (no, not Dos Ojos) this trip, but kind of set that aside weeks ago due to logistics (ferry schedule), but still curious. Chac Mool was Amazing!

Oh well...can't wait until November. Decided to get wet 8/10 through 8/17. Staying at Villa Escondida and diving with Tres Pelicanos. Looking forward to Magda's breakfast and it's rumored @manta_man is going to be on the boat. Looks like a fun trip. :):clearmask:

Airline cancelled my flights. I was able to re-book 8/8 through 8/15. In the process of moving stuff around. Hopefully all the same. Pain in the a$$, but it's supposed to be an adventure...right? :idk::)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom