MAKO: Dive Parka and Dive/Surf Poncho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the slow response. Took me a while to do some measurements. The small Parka is about 3.5 lbs and crushes down to 10 inches by 9 inches in a bag.

How much will a coat in size Small weigh? Will it take up a lot of luggage space?
Not specific this brand but if it is cool when I leave I wear my parka as my coat to the airport. Otherwise I either carry it (and can use as lap quilt if plane cool), stow it in overhead or roll it up and strap it to my carryon. This way it takes up no room or weight in my luggage.

I can put my face mask and sanitizer in the pockets too! Lol

Update: We are temporarily out of stock on size large of the Poncho; the large will be back in stock by December 10.

The Dive Parka is still in stock in all sizes.

Thanks for all of your support on this product!

dano

I get the extra generous sizing for being able to change inside but any thoughts on making an xs? Or making a little less generous cut? Petite? Just wondering how overly large it would be on me and how much space it would take up in my bag. Can you provide measurements on the arm length and circumference? Same for width on chest and shoulders?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom