Closed deleted

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grantctobin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale are the following. Paypal net to me, OBO. Pickup available in Chicago or buyer pays shipping via USPS flat rate.

(2) ScubaPro DIN/Yoke Adapters. Like new condition. Retail $132 on SP website. $40/ea.

Attachments

• 67E2FD43-64A0-44EB-B305-DB2D500BB766.jpeg
    67E2FD43-64A0-44EB-B305-DB2D500BB766.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 73
Nothing functional. They’re Scubapro branded and tend to resell for a premium.

I have these, and the DGX ones. DXG threads get stuck a bit more and I need to take a monkey wrench to the very occasionally. $40 is a fair price for the scuba pro ones. They are better. I had them gifted from an industry friend. $132 is an utter joke though on retail :)

Out of curiosityIcuriosity, there anything special about them vs the generic ones from DGX that are only $20?

DGX DIN-to-Yoke Spin-on Adapter | Dive Gear Express®

Made from titanium or something like that maybe?

I had one or two of the generic adaptors. What I found is that the threads are cast and not cut. Being cast they are sharp and rough which cut into the chrome on the DIN connector. As expensive as the named brand adaptors are, they are typically better quality.

I’ll take them pm sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom