Second Annual Cleanup in Marquette's Lower Harbor July 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Diverdon Thanks for taking the time to brief me on the cleanup plan, I look forward to coming out and supporting the cleanup!

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our clean up. The hours you plan to invest, the travel and your expenses cannot be quantified nor fully appreciated. I thank each and every diver who travels from another state to participate in such a dirty deed. I wish I could say you'll be having fun, looking at pretty fish and colorful reefs, but that is not the case.
Folks like yourself are to be commemorated and I salute you
Please feel free to reach out and I'll do what I can to make things easier for you.

DD

Dry suit required?

@Diverdon
Great news paper article !
Your responses to the reporter were on target

Convert this into an annual civic/diving event
But always "Diver Dons annual Underwater clean up"

Don't let your name be forgotten! Diver Dons Underwater clean up
(as has Lillian Lancaster been forgotten as the originator of the Avalon Underwater clean up )

Sam Miller 111

@Marie13 Attending ? If not Why not ?

Thanks, Sam. It would be great if we see things like this spring up in other areas. I'd certainly continue to do this as long as I could. And if there is a third annual clean up. It will have a new name.

DD

A local candy store, real classic type, offers a free chocolate treat and gift certificates that weekend. So many stories of appreciation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom