Gilboa Lodging?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dubious

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw on the Gilboa Quarry website that they have lodging available but I couldn't find any information on what the accommodations actually are except for the price. Do any of you have more information or pictures? I want to plan a trip to Gilboa. It looks like the closest city with hotels or airbnb is Findlay.

Drury Inn in Findlay is very nice. That’s where I usually stay.

Don’t stay at Gilboa itself.

Another vote for the Drury....and they give you a free drink or two also for staying there...atleast the one in Columbus does

I always pitched a tent at Gilboa. Worked well. Findlay is definitely the closest for lodging.

I always camped. They do have a small cottage I guess is the best word and a small very rustic bunkhouse. I’ve been in them but never stayed there. Staying at Gilboa is quite rustic unless you have a camper. As others have posted there are inexpensive hotels nearby.

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Findlay. Clean, reasonable and close restaurant / bar within walking distance.

I was super tired after a night dive on Saturday so I grabbed a room at the the Comfort Inn in Bluffton instead of pushing it back to Columbus. About 16 min SSE of Gilboa so comparable to Findlay.

Wherever you choose be sure to book a room asap for that weekend ans activities at the Quarry can fill up many of the better Hotel options quickly.

Wherever you choose be sure to book a room asap for that weekend ans activities at the Quarry can fill up many of the better Hotel options quickly.

Will do. I don't think my wife and I will get out there until next year since the pandemic has kept us above water.

Will do. I don't think my wife and I will get out there until next year since the pandemic has kept us above water.

It isn't stopping things much at Gilboa. Take the drive, have a dive. It does the body/mind/soul good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom