Current Situation on Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And here we go.... >>> look here <<<
Starting 15.07.2020 resorts, liveaboards, local guesthouses and hotels will re-open.
:yeahbaby:
Tourist from all countries welcome, no negative covid test required, no quarantine required.......

But don’t worry. You will be tested if you exhibit covid symptoms, and resorts will set aside rooms for quarantine.

Anyone going?

Glad to see options opening .. I want to consider for August ... :) but risk of a covid boom around the time is high and I anticipate a lockdown in my city ... meaning I may not be able to get to the airport even ... :confused:

Whether I book or not depends on if the local Maldivian operators guarantee a 100% refund in case I cannot make it.

So are the Maldives really open now? Has anyone gone or planning to go there soon?

Thanks for the post! I am jealous. Hope everyone over there is having a great time.

For those going or considering going on Emirates, you'd best read their fine print.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom