What do you take in consideration when choosing your perfect diving holidays?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know why you focus on me. Some posters have also made some indirect comments.
I am a nobody and you should not care about me. Just conduct your business and your marketing the way you like and let me make remarks about the behind the nice front of tourism in Myanmar.
I am not attacking you personaly, i am just voicing my concerns about businesses doing business with some entities as these choices are real choices.
Indeed, personaly, I don't understand why people who have the.privilege of having the freedom of making the choices they want will choose to deal with some governments who are supressing this freedom.
Yes you can call me naive or whatever you like but sorry i just have principles and I am trying (I do fail often...I am so weak) to stick to them.
Enjoy your dives.

You should add an option for "security and safety in general." Security of the boat/crew is only a small part of that. When considering an international dive trip, security is on the top of my list. It's the reason that places like Bonaire are not in my future.

Once I've established that a destination is reasonably safe, then I will look at other criteria.

Just my two cents.

I don't understand, your profile says you are a Thailand dive shop yet you are promoting travel to Myanmar? What's the deal, did you move?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom