ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We still need more subscribers and new subscribers are way below what we need to continue.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We still need more subscribers and new subscribers are way below what we need to continue.
I follow another popular forum called "FreeRepublic". Yes, it is a conservative political site. Nevertheless, they share your financial pains. What seems to work for them are quarterly "Freepathons" where they ask supporters to donate with a target goal. They post a graph showing progress updates. It seems to work very well for them. I know I would support a similar concept for ScubaBoard.

Here's a link to the site: (For example only...not trying to promote political stuff)
Woo hoo!! OVER THE TOP!! Congratulations everyone and thank you all very much!! [FReepathon Thread LXXI]

I've got money going for my support. I'm almost Red!!!

ScubaBoard is a great resource for any level of diver, instructor or business. Where else can one get input and opinions on issues, technology, travel, training or whatever is important to you within minutes to days!!

Please everyone, donate and/or become a "Supporter" of our ScubaBoard. Let's keep posting on this thread so it stays at the top of "RECENT" posting page for those that not regular readers so they can see it!

Thanks to Pete for all you do for us!

Thanks to Pete for all you do for us!
I appreciate the intent, but most of the applause should go to our mods and yes, you the users. Without you there would be no ScubaBoard!

I appreciate the intent, but most of the applause should go to our mods and yes, you the users. Without you there would be no ScubaBoard!
Then THANK YOU to Pete for starting it, and all the mods and contributors (users) who make it the invaluable resource it is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom