ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you like Ron Zacapa Rum? Centenario is really good but hard to find in the east.

cheers,
m
MMMMM somebody mention rum??
(sorry Pete, couldn't resist! :D )

Do you like Ron Zacapa Rum? Centenario is really good but hard to find in the east.

MMMMM somebody mention rum??
(sorry Pete, couldn't resist! :D )

Don't worry, alcohol-induced hijacks are just a normal part of Internet forums. :)

:trainwreck:

Question: Rum or Scubaboard?

Answer: Both!

Don't worry, alcohol-induced hijacks are just a normal part of Internet forums. :)
Damn, is that kosher outside The Pub now? I must've missed that memo.

talk of rum is ALWAYS allowed.

Again, I want to thank each and everyone who has deigned to help ScubaBoard out. We're still not in the black, and if you have benefited from this site at all, please consider helping us to get there. We're probably 2/3s of the way there.

I have caught up with all the PayPal invoices that have usernames attached. There are two, that do not have that and the emails do not match anything in our system. Ergo, if you're not RED, then please send me or @Pedro Burrito a PM so we can update our system manually. Thanks again for your generous support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom