Scubaboard Support Auction: MAKO Parka and Poncho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. I can’t believe that you guys are going to let Eric get this parka! Better give this thread a little bump before someone misses this opportunity for great gear and help SB at the same time!

Thanks Again everyone! Tomorrow at 5:00 pm is the deadline.

The current bid is too close to retail... and I haven't ticked off the wife in a while!
$175
Either I'll get a good coat, or someone will save me from my wife's wrath (by out-bidding me)!

Respectfully,

James

The current bid is too close to retail... and I haven't ticked off the wife in a while!
$175
Either I'll get a good coat, or someone will save me from my wife's wrath (by out-bidding me)!

Respectfully,

James
To be clear, I was bidding on the parka!

To be fair.... Mako has it sewn up, you just bought it! lol
:eek: I thought I had it sewn up! Look what happens when I go diving! Now I got to break it to Eric.

Thanks to everyone who participated and especially to the generous bidders who have pledged donations considerably above the retail prices for the two products ($134.65 and $34.95, respectively)

James79 has won the MAKO Parka with a bid of $175.00
And Wookie has won the MAKO Poncho with a bid of $100.00

There were no anonymous bidders who exceeded the posted bids.

Please let me know what size you prefer via pm. (The Mini Boat Urinals only come in one size, in case there was some question). :)

I will need full name and shipping address as well (via pm).

Also, if possible, I would like to have the funds sent directly to “the Chairman” rather than to me, if that is convenient for everyone involved. Please let me know your preferred payment method and I will get a confirmation from Pete that he is OK with that arrangement.

I really appreciate everyone who has helped to support this unique resource.

dano

Back
Top Bottom