Liveaboard dive boats based in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just jumped on a Juliet trip. Friends from our Bonaire trips were booked, and an opening appeared this week.

Thanks all.

Others I know are looking for FL based trips, so any additions to this list will be welcome.
When are you going and what is the itinerary?

I am taking the repositioning trip this fall.

Wife & I are on that sailing as well. The Juliet is a fun boat...see you soon :):bounce::bounce::bounce:
See you soon, then!

The plan was for my brother to join us on this trip, too, but his still valid Passport is now lost in limbo, due to the Covid related State Department shutdown of all PP processing in mid March.
:(
We had planned to do the SB Roatan Invasion this July ( now canceled), and Honduras requires a US PP to be valid for 3 months beyond the time of entry.
Dale's expires in August, so...
He sent his PP in @1 week before the State Dept suspended all processing, so now nobody even knows where that PP is.

Oh well, DeputyDan and family have been friends and dive buddies since I joined FB in '05, so we know we will be in good company.
There is still a remote chance that Dale might make this trip, but the odds are not looking good at this point.

If you haven't dived the Juliet before, as I said above, it's a fun boat. It's not the fanciest, but it's clean, a bit eclectic, and has a wonderful captain & crew (good food too). It does a ton of repeat business which to me says a lot. We dived with them in St. Croix a couple of winters ago and had a blast.

We've dived with @DeputyDan & daughter a few years ago in Coz so it looks like it will be a reunion of sorts.:)

Soooo excited to get to go diving as we've already cancelled a couple of trips this year. :clearmask::bounce::bounce::bounce:

We were on the Kona Aggressor II in March when our world suddenly began to implode, and then shut down. I cut our HI vacation short, and we raced home ahead of closures everywhere.
We returned to an entirely new world. :shakehead:

Our planned SB Roatan Invasion in July was canceled.

We need to get wet! This is our first attempt to try traveling, well, 2 weeks from now im going to try to go visit my first grandchild, born in February. Fingers crossed for both adventures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom