Drug smuggling diver found unconscious in Detroit River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as the diving accident, I wonder why he passed out. He's lucky to have survived and surfaced.

Anybody know the buoyancy characteristics of weed? Asking for a friend...
I think that would vary with how much air is included when packed.

If someone would supply the materials, I will do an in-depth study on compressibility and how much additional weight would be required. I think a pound would do.

DW
Nice try! Smiling at your in-depth study.

I thought that there was a ban on non-essential travel between the US and Canada due to Covid-19.

In Ontario, selling weed was considered an essential industry when the pandemic began. I kid thee not...

In Ontario, selling weed was considered an essential industry when the pandemic began. I kid thee not...
We had a run on TP and bottled down here. Seems like Ontario should have had a run on cheetos and day old pizza.

I am assuming that he lost the security deposit? And for the record, if he had zero-to-hero'ed the AOW, he could have actually submerged and not be seen. Tactical miscalculation on his part.

My office at the time was near the LDS, and I used to pop in on my lunch on a fairly regular basis. That day, I had seen the article (or one on the same case from a different paper) in the morning and made a point to show it to them as a joke more than anything. The reaction was "Hey-- that's our gear!" They were getting ticked because it had not been returned and the guy was not returning phone calls. His O/W card had just been delivered to the shop too.

Yeah-- safe to say that he lost the deposit.

this is very funny and entertaining....

Back
Top Bottom