Resort's " New Normal " Rule - No AIR 2 or diving your long hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is an entire section in the Buddy Dive document about boat diving.
View attachment 591222
Nu komt de aap uit de mouw – Now the monkey comes out of the sleeve!

I never mentioned the dive resort or the destination. Isn't it funny that someone could track the resort down from all of the dive resorts in the world?

How did they find the one resort in the world from just my post? " During supervised diving activities (boat dives, guided shore dives and courses) guests must be in the possession of an alternate air source. This cannot be the alternate air source and inflator hose combo or “air2’’.
Technical diving is to use neckless as primary source of breathing and leave long hose clipped to D-Ring as an option to give gas this way it will remain clean."

Nu komt de aap uit de mouw – Now the monkey comes out of the sleeve!

I never mentioned the dive resort or the destination. Isn't it funny that someone could track the resort down from all of the dive resorts in the world?

How did they find the one resort in the world from just my post? " During supervised diving activities (boat dives, guided shore dives and courses) guests must be in the possession of an alternate air source. This cannot be the alternate air source and inflator hose combo or “air2’’.
Technical diving is to use neckless as primary source of breathing and leave long hose clipped to D-Ring as an option to give gas this way it will remain clean."
If this is a real question, then here is the real answer: Put your quote into Google and and the Buddy Dive source pops right up.
Why are you so curious about this?

I think the gloves are to protect the staff, not the customers.
No difference either way. Coronaviruses, even the novel one, is not contagious through skin. About the only benefit is if it reminds them not to touch their face. But I know from personal experience, use of gloves in hot humid conditions can lead to several different skin problems. And then if they are the one use kind, there is the waste issue.

No difference either way. Coronaviruses, even the novel one, is not contagious through skin. About the only benefit is if it reminds them not to touch their face. But I know from personal experience, use of gloves in hot humid conditions can lead to several different skin problems. And then if they are the one use kind, there is the waste issue.
I think you are responding to the wrong post.

If this is a real question, then here is the real answer: Put your quote into Google and and the Buddy Dive source pops right up.
Why are you so curious about this?
I just put the quote in Google. You are correct. Buddy Dive is the only dive resort in the whole world that has this " No AIR 2 or Long hose Rule ".

Also, this Scubaboard thread made Google. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom