Tobermory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the hotels open now @Stoo ?
Many are. I think some are working towards end of June once the ferry is going full tilt again. For sure Blue Heron, Princess, Blue Bay, Grandview and I think Peacock Villa (just from observation). I think the Coach House is holding off for a bit.

Our AirBnB is almost fully booked for the summer, so folks are definitely coming back.

And in other good news, my drysuit is returning from its refurbishment and new neck seal ‘vacation’, so hope I see it soon.....

Thinking about going for a few days
Any details - restaurants, motels, charters. Pre-Covid I would just book and go

Thinking about going for a few days
Any details - restaurants, motels, charters. Pre-Covid I would just book and go

When are you coming I2D? If it's before September, and you haven't booked a hotel, you will have trouble fidning one.

Charters are though Divers Den... they have daily walk ons.

Other than wearing a mask... it's pretty much business as usual. Line ups at restaurants and lots of line ups.

I'd wait until September. ;-)

Buddy and I are thinking about coming after labour day

Buddy and I are thinking about coming after labour day

Good plan...Best time of the year honestly.

For hotels... budget, but a bit out of town... Coach House
In town... Blue Bay, Princess are nice and a 3 minute walk to the dock.
Housekeeping in town... Peacock Villa or Wireless Bay Cottages (out of town a bit, but maybe a 15 minute walk to town)

S

Back
Top Bottom