ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wouldn't running an elastic load balancer, coupled with RDS, and cloud formation be a better option? Since xenforo is supported back end by MySQL isn't it?
xenForo's enhanced search and resource management function require elasticsearch.

Many, many thanks to those who have contributed. No. we're not in the black, but I can almost see it from here. Someone mentioned having a subscription or user only supported site. I would love to do that, but we would need many more supporters to get there. Going Red allows you to opt out of ads in any event. I love that users are referring users to SB. Thanks for that. We're only as strong as you make us.

Just bumped up to sponsor. I cannot measure the wealth of information that I have garnered here. Although I have not been able to meet anyone face to face I am hopeful to one day change that and look forward to it.

One question though do I need to cancel supporter subscription or is that automatic?

@The Chairman you’ve provided many with a place to both give and receive. I’ve received more than I have probably given. Today, I show my support as a Supporter, plus a tip for serving the community so well.

One question though do I need to cancel supporter subscription or is that automatic?
You will have to cancel it... that's not something I can do from here. Also, let me know if you want me to remove the supporter badge. Personally, I like the double red, but it's up to you.

You will have to cancel it... that's not something I can do from here. Also, let me know if you want me to remove the supporter badge. Personally, I like the double red, but it's up to you.
Ye ole primary and a backup..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom