Hello from Montreal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

thank you for accepting me. I have been diving since 2015, after my wife had been trying to convince me for years to to try it. I was hook instantly and never stopped since. I am now an SSI instructor and try to share my passion with as many people as possible.

I have been to a few places already. Cozumel and the Great Barrier Reef are my two favorite so far but I have not done the Philippines yet or any other places in Asia or Indonesia for that matter.

Looking forward to exchange with all of you!
Cheers,
Seb

Hello everyone,

thank you for accepting me. I have been diving since 2015, after my wife had been trying to convince me for years to to try it. I was hook instantly and never stopped since. I am now an SSI instructor and try to share my passion with as many people as possible.

I have been to a few places already. Cozumel and the Great Barrier Reef are my two favorite so far but I have not done the Philippines yet or any other places in Asia or Indonesia for that matter.

Looking forward to exchange with all of you!
Cheers,
Seb

Welcome to Scubaboard.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Lots of info and learning to be found here.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Salut and welcome to the Board. This is the best scuba site going. Enjoy from a fellow Canucker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom