Islander in Alexandria Bay — Open under Quarantine?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While not related to the islander, Blue Foot Diving is back in the water and running charters!

Reactions: EdC
Also not related to the Islander but to the area in general. Three of us will be diving with Blue Foot the second week of June and are wondering about any shore diving in the area while we are there. We have done the Islander once before but wondered if there are any other shore dives to look into.

Also not related to the Islander but to the area in general. Three of us will be diving with Blue Foot the second week of June and are wondering about any shore diving in the area while we are there. We have done the Islander once before but wondered if there are any other shore dives to look into.

again linking @ajtoady

If they open up the border you have a Nice facility in Brockville,Ontario. Centeen park. There is a local dive shop there that can assist you with the specifics. I believe it's, Dive Brockville Adventure Center.

If they open up the border you have a Nice facility in Brockville,Ontario. Centeen park. There is a local dive shop there that can assist you with the specifics. I believe it's, Dive Brockville Adventure Center.

Thanks,

We have actually been out with a Brockville last winter. We didn’t really put much hope into the border opening that early or we may have jumped on one of their boats for the greater availability of sites.

if we are stuck on the US side is the Islander the only game in town?

I'v heard that diving in that part of Ontario is still pretty closed down. I think they had a lot of people from out of town show up last weekend and that led them to put up no diving signes. I might be wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom