Where the F*** can we get in the water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And those who think this is fun and want to keep it that way

Sometimes part of the adventure is getting there.

Where did you get/generate this depth profile?

Rich, when looking at chart depths keep in mind mariners need to know how shallow a site can be, all depths are shown at mean low tide. Actual depths on any day at any time will vary and are usually deeper.

Rich, when looking at chart depths keep in mind mariners need to know how shallow a site can be, all depths are shown at mean low tide. Actual depths on any day at any time will vary and are usually deeper.
I grew up on a sail boat and have been able to read a chart for a bit. Thanks for the pointers, though...

Under RI Phase 2 can CT divers travel to RI? Looking to dive FT W next Fri or Sat. Looking at the news stories from RI about Phase 2 there would be no travel limitations from people coming from CT - it is reported that the 14 day quarantine is in effect but only from people coming from places with stay at home orders and as I understand it CT is no longer under a stay at home order. Anyone have any better insight to the answer to my question?

Also, anyone know if the scuba area parking is open at FT W?

Thanks. TK

Back
Top Bottom