So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What worked for me was rolling out, landing on all fours cat-like and crawling. Climbing up on the toilet, OTOH...

Looks like the forecast for tomorrow's launch may be below minimums & the launch may be delayed. (Only time will tell.)

Today's launch was scrubbed due to weather.
Rescheduled for Saturday at 1522 EDT.

270px-Falcon_9_v1.1.jpg

I drove to Morehead City on Friday and went diving for 4 days with Olympus. Saturday's weather was not great, so we did a double dip on an inshore wreck - the Ario. It was great after that. We hit the U-352, the Spar, the Aeolus for a double dip, and the the U-352 and the Spar again.

There were very few sharks, which was very surprising. I saw 4 on the Aeolus on one dive and only a couple on the other Aeolus dives and only 1 on the Spar at all. That was very disappointing. But, I am not complaining! At least we were diving on great wrecks in great weather!

My buddy and I took our new BlackTip scooters in for the second dive on the U-352. We had a blast running laps around the sub, chasing tuna and just generally being scoobigans. :D

DSC02275-Edited.jpg

DSC02318-Edited.jpg

Cool. I'm assuming the top shot was with a flash? -- No backscatter, uber-cool.

Cool. I'm assuming the top shot was with a flash? -- No backscatter, uber-cool.

Thanks! Both shots were done using 2 strobes.

Right arm was getting wet on Saturday's dives and today's. Thought it was my right dry glove, so I switched out gloves. Right arm still got wet, all the way up to my shoulder. Called DRIS when I was done diving and I dropped it off on the way home. Getting leak tested tomorrow morning. This is REALLY pissing me off. I'm diving on Saturday at the quarry and first Lake Michigan wreck charter of the season on Sunday. We'll see what they say the issue is.

Back
Top Bottom