For Sale FOR SALE - Silent Submerge Magnus w/ Vortex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
FOR SALE:
Silent Submerge Magnus DPV w/ Vortex Controller.

I purchased this DPV new a few years ago. It has the VORTEX precision Electronic Speed Control, torque reducing fins & extended grip/handle. Never been flooded. It's been a great DPV. I used for my primary DPV, until last year. Then it became a tow DPV. I still regularly cycled the battery. The battery is still strong, and shows no signs of any degradation.
ONLY USED IN FRESH WATER

The tube has normal scratches from use.
Also included but not shown in pics are:
  • DPV stand
  • WATT'S UP Meter
  • Silent Submerge Spare Kit
  • Charger

Asking price $4200.00

Can arrange for pickup in Marrianna, FL, or can arrange shipment at buyers expense.
2020-05-08 (6).jpg 2020-05-08 (5).jpg 2020-05-08 (4).jpg 2020-05-08 (3).jpg 2020-05-08.jpg

Some additional info from Silent Submerge web site:

For those who want the best of the best.
Utilizing the latest in Lithium Polymer battery technology, advanced VORTEX precision speed control, and a new high voltage 1000+ watt motor, we have built a machine with a good and evil personality....
Speed/power, endurance and light weight:
Yes, this baby has it all.
Speeds approaching 300 ft/min with a single cylinder, over 250 feet/min with tech gear... this machine rocks. Runtimes up to 5 hours. Range up to 8 miles* (up to 16 miles Magnus 2X version).
As with any vehicle, you must choose between speed and endurance. The beauty of the Magnus is you have more choices... go flat out for 50+ minutes on top speed, run 2 to 3 hours on cruise speed, or choose the power saving speed 1 and have your long burn times at slower speed.
The Lithium Polymer battery pack (nickel, manganese, cobalt chemistry, which is safer than traditional Lithium/Cobalt) provides almost 1 Kilo Watt hour of energy in small package.

Specifications MAGNUS
Battery chemistry Lithium Polymer Lithium Polymer
Battery size: watt/hours 888
Top speed,ft/min 250
Thrust, pounds 64
Weight, pounds 49.5
Runtimes 1 to 4 hours
Range @ Top Speed with single cylinder 2.5 miles
Possible Max range with optimized diver and speed selection 8 miles
Length 29.5"
Hull diameter 8.6"
Interchangable with MAGNUS
2015 VORTEX precision Electronic Speed Control YES

Hello Nassau Grouper

is the scooter still available? If yes I would be interested. I would need to know year of scooter and year of batteries.

regards Tony

Back
Top Bottom