• 2 AI computers, SPG

Votes: 19 3.3%
  • Other, describe below

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • AI computer, SPG

Votes: 66 11.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uwatec BT and SPG, dive plan, dive tables and working knowledge of them. Will get another puck at the least once this one finally does.

Can see a Perdix added in the future, but still believe in the above/basics.

Suunto zoop novo that has had some weird lockups; I'm hoping switching back to wrist mount from (slightly hacked to fit) bungee mount will fix it.

Backup is a Suunto favor from the 90s. It keeps on ticking, but it doesn't do nitrox so it's probably on the way out.

Analog SPG. Just replaced an old console with a compass / analog depth guage with a dive rite spg with a bolt snap right before the COVID lockdown. Haven't had a chance to try it in the water yet.

Perdix AI (right arm) & Teric (left wrist) with an SPG clipped to BP/W harness D-ring. I use the Perdix AI as the main computer.
This is due to GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

Perdix AI (right arm) & Teric (left wrist) with an SPG clipped to BP/W harness D-ring. I use the Perdix AI as the main computer.
This is due to GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

Not sure how this is possible but that is the first time I've seen GAS as a thing

Not sure how this is possible but that is the first time I've seen GAS as a thing
It's a very common problem for photographers, underwater or otherwise.

Atomic Cobalt main computer, sometimes on my wrist Suunto zoop, to check accuracy of the cobalt.

I noticed that many people are using a wrist computer. We are old and decided to put them on consoles because it's just one less thing to forget :wink: One time my girlfriend and I spent a half hour looking for her wrist computer, thinking it might have been stolen, when it turned out she had forgotten to even bring it with her to the dive! I suppose she could forget her regulator too...

77 more responses since my last summary on April 22, 2020. You may change your vote in the poll if you have changed your configuration.

upload_2021-3-13_14-33-22.png

I’m still in minority, AI + non AI + SPG, 13%

Back
Top Bottom