Optimistic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am optimistic about Coz reopening, as well as my surgically repaired shoulder getting back to normal ROM by mid-August. I booked (rescheduled) my Coz trip for mid-August as an extra incentive to stick with PT and accelerate my rehab.

Of course, the MX gubmint needs to cooperate and the new Covid cases need to continue downward.

I am encouraged!

I am optimistic about Coz reopening, as well as my surgically repaired shoulder getting back to normal ROM by mid-August. I booked (rescheduled) my Coz trip for mid-August as an extra incentive to stick with PT and accelerate my rehab.

Of course, the MX gubmint needs to cooperate and the new Covid cases need to continue downward.

I am encouraged!

We are booked with Southwest out of Houston to Cancun July 12th. Waiting to see if they open up Costa Maya, Mahahual, by then. All of Quintana Roo is closed to any recreation, hotels, etc. currently. My friend in Mahahual says it should open sometime in June but the Mexican govt. is very unpredictable. Good luck

While I am optimistic, I have reservations for last week Nov unit 12 Dec. I am realistic that without a vaccine my trip will be cancelled.

I am of higher risk and cannot risk flying because I know people fly sick because they don't want to miss there vacation and this virus has people with no to mild symptoms full knock down.

I don't know who's thinking about this BUT until this thing blows away or a vaccine is in use & considered a success we won't be able to buy travel insurance which covers anything remotely similar in symptoms.

I don't know who's thinking about this BUT until this thing blows away or a vaccine is in use & considered a success we won't be able to buy travel insurance which covers anything remotely similar in symptoms.

Correct,

DAN and most others insurance will not cover evacuation if travel is initiated after Pandemic is announced.

Your medical insurance may cover your hospital but all other expenses are on you. So check your medical insurance to make shure at least your hospital bill is covered.

It’s one thing to get there, maybe with some screening, but what about getting back if one either fails the screening for the return trip, or actually get ill while there?

It’s one thing to get there, maybe with some screening, but what about getting back if one either fails the screening for the return trip, or actually get ill while there?
That's definitely something we are thinking about while we are looking at ways to get there. What if there is a spike while we are there and everything shuts down again?

That's definitely something we are thinking about while we are looking at ways to get there. What if there is a spike while we are there and everything shuts down again?

What if you start to present symptoms and the airlines refuse to fly you home because they start checking everyone's temperature?

Back
Top Bottom