Dive Clubs in Baltimore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dshoem8129

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are there any dive clubs in Baltimore Maryland? I am in the area working on a Water Tank and thought that I could meet some divers and maybe do some dives. I have to work during the week but i get Sundays off.

Thanks David

These are in the DC area of Maryland.

Olney Scuba Adventure Dive Club meets the first Thursday of the month at the Olney Swim Center on Georgia Avenue just south of Olney, MD. The website has been acting up, but you might be able to google it.

Atlantis Rangers in Greenbelt. Google for their website.

You can try these guys Maryland Hydronauts Scuba Club
I was a member for a while (I moved), and they do some really nice dives.

Thank you. I will look up all of your sugestions. As I am going to be in Baltimore until the June 15 there should be some time to get out and meet divers and mabe do some diving.
Thanks again
David

Olney Scuba meets Thursday, 5/7/09 at 7:30 at the Olney Pool on Georgia Avenue. People start arriving a little after 7 for pizza. Google Olney Scuba Adventure Dive Club for directions. The website has been having problems. I can get it at home, but not at work.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it Thursday as my daughter has a school function Thursday night.

I am hoping to find any current members of the Maryland Hydronauts as one of their own, John Hiltner, is in the hospital with Covid 19. Contact me at padipete@gmail.com.

Back
Top Bottom