AA Cancels CZM Flights Between May 25th and June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This whole July / August time frame could be a bomb here - as much traffic as I seen from Mexico City, South America and Europe... Time will tell. Someone told me he expects to have a good December, I tend to believe that..........

Looks like Sun Country and United have scheduled flights resuming in July. Subject to change! As I've noted elsewhere, July seems like a weird time to resume flights. There is some tourist traffic by Mexicans in July -- it's the traditional summer vacation season for them -- but when August rolls around, it's the bottom of low season until Thanksgiving.
I think the traditional high and low season times are out the window this year.

Received alert:

"Your post in the thread AA Cancels CZM Flights Between May 25th and June 4th was deleted. Reason: political/off topic/inflammatory Today at 8:21 AM"

I was responding to a political/off topic/inflammatory comment which still remains. I guessing the moderator has a political agenda of there own.

Lots of flights get cancelled. It's not the airlines that are setting the rules for the opening of commercial flights, it's the destinations. I'd pay more attention to what their government is saying than if the flight shows up as available on the website.

Received alert:

"Your post in the thread AA Cancels CZM Flights Between May 25th and June 4th was deleted. Reason: political/off topic/inflammatory Today at 8:21 AM"

I was responding to a political/off topic/inflammatory comment which still remains. I guessing the moderator has a political agenda of there own.
I'm pretty sure it was a matter of invective directed at other posters.

It's not the airlines that are setting the rules for the opening of commercial flights, it's the destinations. I'd pay more attention to what their government is saying than if the flight shows up as available on the website.

as a consumer, i would expect airlines to not offer anything until it was allowed by that destination.

I'm pretty sure it was a matter of invective directed at other posters.

Really? My post was far less invective than many on ScubaBoard. Some folks appear to be given much more latitude than others when posting here. I'll just use Scubaboard for informational purposes only from here on out.

can we pls stop using words i have to google ? :)

Really? My post was far less invective than many on ScubaBoard. Some folks appear to be given much more latitude than others when posting here. I'll just use Scubaboard for informational purposes only from here on out.
I dunno; calling people nazis in all caps sounds (reads) pretty invective to me, but suit yourself.

But you know, Scubaboard is a privately owned entity. Even if they did discriminate against you because they disagreed with you (I don't believe that's why they edited you, BTW), they have the right to do that.

The question is no longer about who is willing to travel (that is everyone's own decision to make). The question is will your destination welcome you or are you flying to a place that doesn't want you there. Check out what is going on even within the states for those who fly to Hawaii... Fly to Hawaii and before you exit the airport they will record where you are staying and if you are staying in a hotel they will force you to stay confined in that hotel room and will track you via your smart phone or other means. Some hotels are only offering a "1 entry key" to comply with this BS so you can enter your room but if you leave it you can't get back in again and have to explain why you left. Insanity!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom