Now That I'm In, How Do I Get Out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully on topic:
This is "Site Support". Suggestions and/or questions about the site are more than welcome.

Scuba in the Scuba sections
Non-scuba in the Surface Interval
Politics, Religion and all other Schlock in the Pub​

As a living breathing human you have the right to express yourself as you like about anyone or anything.

The part that people always forget is there are consequences for what comes out of you pie hole and/or the keyboard.

Some places that might mean putting your life on the line: literally. Or on a forum like this you might get your post pulled by a mod for violating TOS.

That's right pal. This is the technical support forum in case you forgot, and I got on here to get technical help to get my account deleted, not to invite a barrage of feedback, but I ain't going to back down from a fight, if you insist on bringing it.
You got your answer back on the first page of responses. It doesn't happen...can't be done....messes up the database. You can request a name change. You can clear all your personal information out of your profile by going into the edit function. But delete your account...not happening.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Extensive thread cleanup has been completed.

As you were told earlier in the thread by The Chairman:

This is the Site Support subforum. People ask questions and they want a straight answer. Off topic, cutesy and/or inflammatory posts have been deleted. Please stay on topic and answer the question or don't post.

This is "Site Support". Suggestions and/or questions about the site are more than welcome.

Scuba in the Scuba sections
Non-scuba in the Surface Interval
Politics, Religion and all other Schlock in the Pub​
Can you please link me to the pub, I can’t seem to find it. Thank you.

Around the corner, invisible door on the left.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Since it seems that people are unable to stay on topic, this thread has been closed for further replies. If you feel the need to discuss tangential topics and spin-offs, there are other forums which are better suited for that

If you join the "Regulars of the Pub" group it will become visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom