Multideco or other one?

Best dive planner for CC

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To interject, on my ipad it shows ideco pro has not been updated in 4 years. That is kind of the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on it. Is that concerning to anyone else, or am I just overthinking it? I just feel like the developer may have abandoned it. The last update shows support for iOS9.

To interject, on my ipad it shows ideco pro has not been updated in 4 years. That is kind of the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on it. Is that concerning to anyone else, or am I just overthinking it? I just feel like the developer may have abandoned it. The last update shows support for iOS9.
I have only had MultiDeco for about 5-6 years. Periodically, when you open the application, it asks for permission to check for current version. I have been upgraded to a more recent version just once or twice. Generally, I get back a message that I am running the current version. I'm running 4.14

I have only had MultiDeco for about 5-6 years. Periodically, when you open the application, it asks for permission to check for current version. I have been upgraded to a more recent version just once or twice, generally, I get back a message that I am running the current version. I'm running 4.14
MultiDeco is fine for Buhlmann and GFs. Is anyone still using VPM?

I have only had MultiDeco for about 5-6 years. Periodically, when you open the application, it asks for permission to check for current version. I have been upgraded to a more recent version just once or twice. Generally, I get back a message that I am running the current version. I'm running 4.14

Yea, I just checked multideco and it was last updated sep '19 so it is still being actively supported. I always take into consideration app support prior to purchasing apps. iDeco Pro is pretty cheap I know, but since Multideco is still getting updates I'd be more open to paying the money for it, even if it's more expensive. And ultimately, what's $40 to a diver? lol

Been using Multideco for more or less 10 years. Discovered it during my Extended Range class and used it trough my normoxic trimix. The instructor I regularly dive with uses it, so do my buddies.

I don't know if it the best, but I'm used to it (GF/VPM), it's maintained and updated, and moreover it's multiplatform (Mac, Win, Android, iOS), even works perfectly on Linux with Wine.

So, I'll keep using it, when I'll be taking my CCR class next July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom